Monday, November 19, 2007

Good Day, Bad Day and Good Day Again ...

I'm Happy This Morning, I get the chance to meet my girlF early inthe morning, I get the chance to Hug her, Kiss Her although it just for few minute. but in the noon time I feel so guilty that I made her anggry at me, the couse is that she wanted my help for being a notulist at a meeting but i refused because of that she became so quite, she don't want to take my call, she didn't answer my sms she just pissedoff with me but in the afternoon things are change she can't stay quite to me for along time she's sorry and so do I, I don't wanna make her sad, I just want to make her happy everyday make her days full with joy and loughter an full of cayo........

we good now, she's smiling at me just 5 minute ago so sweet and so beautiful.......

thanx Zhi.... Knowing that you love me is the most happiest thing in my life.