Thursday, December 6, 2007

Help Me Please....

It's been a while that I haven't spitout my mind here I've been busy know,.
but anyway there's one thing that I have to write down here in this blog, it's about me zhi, she is sick now she's having myoma (mium) in her stomach and it need to be taken out from there orelse she's gonna die, i dont what that to happen i want her to be just ok and she deciding to get surgery to take the myoma our of her body and I will support her and help her as much as I can.

I can't sleep well this past 2 day, just thinking of her everyday, wondering what her mind think all the time and trying to give her cayo allthetime and i think all of my effort is giving me a light for her, she can smile again now and that make me so happy.

I wish I can give her a hug, and I wish I can give her my shoulder for her to lay her head down for awhile, kiss her hair and feel the sense of her body that always get me high, be there when she need me, whatch her when she'sleeping, I wish all that can coming true someday....

So to who ever read this, I hope you can give me information about myoma (mium) and I'll be greatfull to you....